In the past week I think I’ve watched 50 episodes of the tv show Friday Night Lights after years of people telling me that they can’t believe I didn’t watch the show. You know it’s a good show when someone (me) who doesn’t like dramas enjoys it.
Outside of the house, I may have fallen in like with Public House at Venetian. They have a pretty great beer selection and good burgers that are in the Holsteins and LBS vain. All three have the same ownership, so that makes sense. If there’s a drawback, it’s the price. $19 for a burger is a bit much. At least it was a good burger.
I had a pretty hectic non-Vegas week and have another coming up so things will be a little slow again, but I’ll share as much as I can. For now, let’s look back.
- $5 T-Shirts and Gum: Binion’s Has It All (Not Really)
- NBA Summer League Once Again Returns To Vegas
- Punk Rock Bowling Returns To Vegas
- Where Do You Gamble?
- With All The Recent Players Club Changes, What You Should Remember Most
- Gambling Strategies: How To Improve At Video Poker