It’s pool season in Vegas! I’m looking forward to seeing what not famous, vegas-famous types we’ll see rocking bikinis this year. Nightclubs get mostly B or C list celebrities, but the pools are where the wannabe’s earn their stripes.
Marc Madness is coming to an end and that’s a shame because I’m doing so well betting it. Oh well, the end of March Madness means the beginning of baseball season.
Before we look at the news from Vegas and Atlantic City, I want to share a post of the guy that won $6 million in blackjack from the the Atlantic City casinos. I’m not sure why, but I received more incoming searches for him this week than in total since it happened. - 6 Million Dollar Man Says Thank You To Tropicana in Atlantic City
Now, let’s look back at the week.
- Cosmopolitan Changes Continue
- Right Amount of Cosmopolitan Atlantic City
- New York Jets Get Tim Tebow. Yay?
- Are Slots Getting Too Themed?
- The Pool After Dark is Kind of A Big Deal
- Beyonce Opening Revel
- Manning In & Tebow Out
- The Implications of Closing O’Sheas
- Server Based Slots Coming To Atlantic City
- How Do You Slot It?
- Why Not The Wallpaper, Too?
- Are There Better Options To Paying $200 To Watch March Madness?
- What the D Offers To Gamblers
- Cantor Gaming Will Now Let You Charge It