I hate crowds, and even thought there excitement was great, I didn’t want to deal. I bet on games using my awesome Leroy’s App and called it a day. It was almost 80 degrees so I took a couple breaks from hoops to enjoy the beautiful day. On the betting side, I went 4-1 on the first day of the tournament and 3-2 on the second day. Those days each included one NBA win, but I’m pretty stoked with how well I did with the tournament. Unfortunately my March Madness bracket was shredded with the upsets on Friday. Oh well.
Looking back at casino stuff there was a lot of info on Revel in Atlantic City. Almost everything there looks awesome. I can’t wait to head back east and check it out. We’ll see more from Revel in the next few weeks and I can’t wait! Let’s look back at the week.
- Cosmopolitan Phase Two Coming?
- First Thing at Revel That Looks Awful
- Deconstructing The D
- Don’t Sell Your Hair to a Wig Shop
- InOut Pool at Revel
- Revel Hotel Rooms Slightly Revealed
- Vegas Takeaways
- Most Underrated Sportsbooks In Las Vegas
- Bus Tips for Atlantic City
- NCAA Tournament Bracket
- Where We Found The Best Coffee On The Strip
- Answering One Of Our Most Asked Questions
- Which Strip View Is The Best?
- The Madness Begins Today
- What Changes Would You Like To See In Vegas Players Clubs?